Website Click Boarding
Optimal Onboarding. Real-time Retention.
What We Do
Click Boarding is a modern employee experience SaaS platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. We deliver rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of our client’s organizations at scale and with ease.
Our guiding principles are focused on delivering self-service capabilities and guided workflow experiences which extend the value of our platform to our clients. Working at Click Boarding is so much more than just a job. If your passion fuels you to reach new heights, you’re in the right place. If you’re interested in joining a community of talented tech gurus and changing the employee experience as we know it – keep reading!
The Position: as the Digital Solutions Architect, you will engage as a product and technical resource to our strategy, sales and customer service teams to insulate, improve and win business. When working with clients you serve as the voice for various internal departments including but not limited to: integrations partners, Product Management, Implementation, and Client Advocacy teams.
Your primary responsibility is to support the strategic and commercial sales teams to bring on new partners and direct clients. You may also be asked to design and recommend solutions for existing clients as it pertains to upsells and rebids.
Purpose of the Position: the primary objective is to design a solution for the client that leverages Click Boarding’s product and integration capabilities. The successful candidate will understand Click Boarding capabilities and the HR tech market, the customer or prospect’s business needs, and can solution effectively. The objective is to ensure the solutions presented are within our capabilities and allows us to continue to build client growth and retention.
Day-to-day Functions: building relationships with clients and prospects, prepare and deliver presentations and other collateral as needed, reading and responding to RFPs and working on assigned client projects and demo plans. A successful individual in this role must stay abreast of developments in product capabilities, integration capabilities, product roadmap, implementation process, steady-state support, changes in the development process and infrastructure changes.
- Lead tailored and configured product demonstrations
- Facilitate and lead product and integration solution design sessions
- Support partners in complex solutioning leveraging Click Boarding API’s and custom connections
- Build relationships with prospects and clients
- Respond to RFPs and write original content when required
- Prepare presentation content collaboratively with other team members for client and prospect demonstrations
- Assist our strategic and commercial sales teams to defend, improve and/or win business. Able to clearly identify when to bring other experts into the process when necessary
- Stay abreast of developments in other departments that impact the solutioning and client experience
- Transition clients from sales to implementation through the established transition process
- As needed, participate in marketing events as experts in our industry
- Provide ongoing support as needed to ensure client retention
- Collaborate with global teams in support of clients and prospects
- Document activity and notes in CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Ability to read JSON
- Advanced Knowledge of integrations
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition and employee lifecycle processes, infrastructure and security, SaaS services, specifically ATS and HRIS software’s
- Experience with LucidChart, Miro, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Familiar with MS Azure
- Able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Flexible in working hours
- Team player
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to inspire and drive change through a high-energy, can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player and who also understands how to support the long-term strategy of the business
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be able to quickly generate and reinforce trust